Upcoming Events, Hagerman in Pastels and Raptors

 


So many things are happening right now. As Autumn has a arm wrestle with summer, I am getting very antsy to get out and see. The photo above is from Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge. I plan on getting up there very soon to see the flocks of snowgeese and waterfowl make their rounds through the sanctuary.

Every time I go I find something new. Even if you can't drive on the road because of recent rains, there is always something to see.

These are pastels from a trip a while back.

The pastels below are more recent.




This weekend, I am planning on going back to the Raptor Center for first Saturday. This time I will have my camera ready. I am excited about spending this weekend in nature.

Also The Cottonwoods is this weekend too-even if it rains, I'll be having a cup of wine near the music venue. It is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon.





I will be going this weekend and sketching some more. I have just embarked on a Cancer challenge- 31 photos, every day of October. Check out my facebook page to join in.

I am so excited for fall and look forward to many more places to explore- Let's get out there.

Comments